From the 28th of December 2014 to the 8th of August 2015, we'll be visiting 9 countries, across 5 continents.
Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Brazil, Peru, United States of America, Canada, Cuba, Iceland
Having had a quite short time-frame from the point where we knew for sure that the trip would happen to the point where we had to buy the tickets, we basically chose the countries we're visiting from a list we've been keeping for the last few years, excluding those that are close enough to visit on shorter trips. Of the countries we're visiting, I've been in Japan before, and Jeppe has lived in the U.S. for a year. The rest are unexplored territories for us.
- Japan: 29th of December 2014 - 8th of January
- Australia: 8th of January - 25th Feburary
- New Zealand: 25th of Feburary - 14th of March
- Hawaii: 14th of March - 24th of March
- Brazil: 26th of March - 7th of May
- Peru: 7th of May to 18th of May
- United States of America: 18th of May to 5th of July
- Canada: 5th of July to 1st of August
- Iceland: 1st of August to 8th of August
While in the U.S., we'll be heading back to Denmark at the end of May for a short trip, to celebrate a friend of ours who is getting married.